Returning to work after having a baby is a challenging and complex time in a parent’s personal and professional life , for a variety of reasons. From both personal experience, returning to work after 4 maternity leaves, and through working with parents and their organisations as parents transition back to work, one thing is very clear, the right support is critical.
In a poll of new Mums:
- 88% said they suffered with guilt when returning to work
- 74% suffered from imposter syndrome
- 75% said they suffered with low confidence as they returned to work
- 98% felt anxious ahead of returning to work after their Mat/Pat leave
It is due to these numbers, that I truly believe, a specific tailored support is needed at this unique time in a parents home life and career.
Whether you are an organisation that wants to better support their employees when they are navigating this transition back to work. Or perhaps you are a parent returning to work after leave, The Parent NEST provides customised solutions to meet your needs.
Current offerings :
- 1 to 1 coaching – Online or in person
- Group coaching
- Workshops – Online or in person
- UPCOMING ONLINE COACHING WORKSHOPS:“Preparing for a smooth return to work after Maternity Leave” – Click HERE to register (Run monthly)
Overall focus is to empower parents by:
- Increasing confidence
- Identifying and reducing guilt
- Supporting to reduce anxieties through practical planning for returning
- Setting boundaries for work/home life balance.