In-Person Baby Massage Classes – held over 5 weeks
Baby massage is such a special bonding activity for you and your baby, giving you the time and space to connect with your baby. Through massage babies feel love and secure, which helps to promote bonding and attachment.
As well as learning the soothing massage strokes, we also learn:
- Massages for the relief of colic/wind.
- The wide ranging benefits of infant massage
- How to read your baby’s cues
- How to adapt massage for your growing child
- And much more…
These in person classes, are a great chance to meet other parents, have a cuppa, chat all things parenting while having some cake and relaxing with your baby.
The classes are completely baby-led, so your baby can feed, cry, fuss, chat, giggle their way through the class.
Baby massage is suitable from birth – 12 months.
“When from the wearying war of life I seek release I look into my baby’s face and there find peace”
– Martha Foote Crow “Peace”
- Baby Massage fees may be redeemable from your health insurance provider – Please check your policy
- There is a cancellation policy of one week for all courses/ workshops.
Click HERE to fill out registration form